YOU WILL LOVE MY CHIROPRACTOR
How do you pick the right chiropractor for you and/or your loved ones? For most people, chiropractic treatment is something they hear about or consider only when their body starts hurting. Even though you can google a nearby chiropractor people will still ask friends, families, co-workers and neighbors for recommendations.
It is important to find a chiropractor who can meet the individual’s specific needs. You must feel comfortable with your chiropractor and you must have an over-all positive treatment experience. Feeling comfortable may depend on a lot of personal preferences, including how long a patient may have to wait in the waiting room or location of their chiropractor’s office.
Did you know that Tannenbaum Chiropractic is referred by more local doctors, fitness professionals, professional athletes and local Beverly Hills families than any other chiropractor in the area? A referral is the best compliment any chiropractor can receive from their patients and at Tannenbaum Chiropractic we strive to be a little different than other chiropractors.
WHY TANNENBAUM CHIROPRACTIC?
- Experience: Dr. Tannenbaum has been serving the Beverly Hills community through chiropractic care for over 25 years. Many patients come in to treat a painful ailment and often schedule continuation visits after their pain has been treated.
- Private Chiropractic Office: From the moment you walk into our office, you will notice the difference. We don’t like making our patients wait; so, we have a no-wait policy where we often see patients within the first five minutes. Our private chiropractic rooms ensure that you feel a sense of privacy when speaking to Dr. Tannenbaum or Dr. Fraser.
- Chiropractic Location: Our office is in the heart of Beverly Hills, (even with Los Angeles Traffic), our office accessible to residents and office workers near Beverly Hills, Culver City, Westwood, West Hollywood and West Los Angeles.
- Acupuncture: Our in-house Acupuncturist, Jay Palladino, is one of the best Acupuncturist and physical therapist in the city. Many of our patient treatments include Acupuncture and massage as part of their ongoing treatments.
- Rewards: Join our in-office Belly Rewards program and you can earn points during each visit and referral. Points count towards chiro-pillows, gift certificates, complimentary massage, complimentary Pilates sessions and complimentary treatments.
- The Doctors: Dr. Tannenbaum and Dr. Fraser are truly the city’s finest chiropractic care professionals. We treat each patient in our office like an individual. Every visit is special, and they strive to understand what may be causing your pain and getting to the root of the problem.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do you treat patients? Tannenbaum Chiropractic offers various treatments when treating and managing pain. Treatments may include acupuncture, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, muscle stimulation, cryotherapy and heat therapies. By offering additional treatments, your road to recovery becomes much shorter.
- What is the recommended treatment plan? Each new patient is given a complete examination, which may include digital x-rays, during their initial consultation. Each individual is different and so is their treatment plan; but it is important that each patient feel comfortable with their prescribed treatment and we welcome questions regarding your treatment.
- How many sessions should I expect to have? Chiropractic treatment aims to look at the route of the problem, so the number of sessions can vary from patient to patient. It will really depend on your particular condition, how severe it is and how quickly your body responds to the treatment. As an example, a recent piece of research published by the American Chiropractic Association found that patients receiving care three to four times a week, for 3 weeks noted a substantial reduction in pain intensity.
Feel confident when referring Tannenbaum Chiropractic to your friends and family. They will be in the best care and they will feel amazing.
Dr. David Tannenbaum had been taking care of families in Beverly Hills for over 25 years. His has created a practice unlike other chiropractors From the moment you walk in you will feel the difference. His private office in Beverly Hills offers Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture and Massage. He believe’s that everyone should “Feel Amazing”!
9150 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 250
Beverly Hills, California
Call (310) 271 9968 for an appointment